Assault - Download this map!
|Image||Map Info||Player Synopsis/Review|
Game of attack and defense. Snipers Restricted
Player Synopsis: The idea of the map was inspired by the author of the Gladiator show (about five years ago, it was shown in our country). A long rectangular room, partially surrounded by ramps and lightly lined with drawers. The task of the players of one team, to get out of the teleport at one end of this room and get into the gate on the other. The second task, respectively, is to prevent them. Moreover, the first team can not climb on the ramps, and the second can jump to the ground. All classes are allowed, except the sniper, which is quite logical.
From the author:
This map is designed for Quake(World) Team Fortress
- 1 ====================================================
- 2 =================Map Information====================
- 3 =================Play Information===================
- 4 ====================Gameplay========================
- 5 =====================Legal Stuff=================================
- 6 =================================================================
- 7 ========Completed projects=======================================
- 8 =================================================================
Made 22nd March 2002
Filename(s): ass.bsp and ass.txt
Author: Jon "Jonan" Anderson
ICQ UIN: 15096542
Description: TeamFortress v2.8+ Quake Map
This map does not work properly without the TeamFortress QuakeC patch, which can be downloaded from http://www.planetquake.com/teamfortress or from ftp.cdrom.com
For 2 or more players.
Blue team is the Contestants. Red team is the Gladitors. Contestants, have to try to get to the other end of the map to gain points. Gladitors must try to stop them.
Each time a Contestant re-enters the arena, the red team will gain 1 point. Each time a Contestant makes it to the goal, the blue team will gain 5 points.
This map is inspired by, American Gladitors, UK Gladitors...
(c)copyright 2002 by Jon Anderson NO MODIFICATIONS ARE TO BE MADE TO THIS MAP OR ENTITIES WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. YOU MAY NOT USE THIS MAP FOR COMMERICAL PROJECTS WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. IF YOU WISH TO USE PORTIONS OF THIS MAP FOR YOUR OWN FREE MAP PROJECT YOU MUST ASK.
The wad file used to create this map, is called ass.wad. :)
I found it funny. :D