Coup - Download this map!
|Image||Map Info||Player Synopsis/Review|
Forts with a number of command points.
Player Synopsis: The card itself is made on a conditionally fortified scheme. But instead of a flag, somewhere in the far corner, there are a number of points on it that need to be captured. In order to capture the enemy command point, you just need to stand on it and do not go anywhere with it. As long as you stand on it, you get points (one per second or so). To defeat your point, you just need to kill the one who stands on it.
From the author:
This map is designed for Quake(World) Team Fortress
- 1 ====================================================
- 2 =================Map Information====================
- 3 =================Play Information===================
- 4 ====================Gameplay========================
- 5 =====================Legal Stuff=================================
- 6 =================================================================
- 7 ========Completed projects=======================================
- 8 =================================================================
Made 23rd November 2001
Filename(s): coup.bsp and coup.txt
Author: Jon "Jonan" Anderson
ICQ UIN: 15096542
Description: TeamFortress v2.8+ Quake Map
This map does not work properly without the TeamFortress QuakeC patch, which can be downloaded from http://www.planetquake.com/teamfortress or from ftp.cdrom.com
For 2 or more players.
Go into enemy base and stand on certian area's to gain points and supplies for your team.
You gain 1 team point, 1 shell, 1 nail, 1 rocket, 1 cell, 1 health, 1 red armor per second for each team member, per cap point.
(c)copyright 2001 by Jon Anderson NO MODIFICATIONS ARE TO BE MADE TO THIS MAP OR ENTITIES WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. YOU MAY NOT USE THIS MAP FOR COMMERICAL PROJECTS WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. IF YOU WISH TO USE PORTIONS OF THIS MAP FOR YOUR OWN FREE MAP PROJECT YOU MUST ASK.
Try7 King HMW Coup