Heavy Metal War - Download this map!
|Image||Map Info||Player Synopsis/Review|
The teams consist of only engineers and heavies.
Player Synopsis: The base is represented by a large square hall. On the sides of it are collars and ramps. In the center is a pedestal with a flag, which is also a touchdown, and yashiki, on which players respawn. Nychka so there is none, but on one of the ramps there is a backpack. Given in it not much, but for some reason it appears often. The bases are connected by a z-shaped corridor, originally closed by two partitions.
From the author:
This map is designed for Quake(World) Team Fortress
- 1 ====================================================
- 2 =================Map Information====================
- 3 =================Play Information===================
- 4 ====================Gameplay========================
- 5 =====================Legal Stuff=================================
- 6 =================================================================
- 7 ========Completed projects=======================================
- 8 =================================================================
Made 15th November 2001
Title: Heavy Metal War Filename(s): hmw.bsp and hmw.txt Author: Jon "Jonan" Anderson Email: email@example.com ICQ UIN: 15096542 Description: TeamFortress v2.8 Quake Map
This map does not work properly without the TeamFortress QuakeC patch, which can be downloaded from http://www.planetquake.com/teamfortress or from ftp.cdrom.com
For 2 or more players.
10 team frags per cap.
Only Heavy Weapons and Engineer are available.
Capture point is on flag spawn.
(c)copyright 2001 by Jon Anderson NO MODIFICATIONS ARE TO BE MADE TO THIS MAP OR ENTITIES WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. YOU MAY NOT USE THIS MAP FOR COMMERICAL PROJECTS WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. IF YOU WISH TO USE PORTIONS OF THIS MAP FOR YOUR OWN FREE MAP PROJECT YOU MUST ASK.
Try7 King HMW